- Best Tote Plus SP
- This product is the best of either the "Best of the 3 Australian TAB Prices" or the "Official On-Course Starting Price (SP)". SP only applies to the Win Portion of the bet. For Each-Way bets, the place portion is paid at Middle tote. For any Place Only bet, all bets are paid at Middle Tote, or the middle dividend as declared by the 3 Australia TAB's.
- Best of 3 Totes
- This product is the best of the 3 Australian TAB prices. For Each-Way bets, the place portion is paid at Middle Tote.
- Best of 2 Totes
- This product is the better of the dividend declared by either NSW TAB or the Victorian TAB (STAB). For Each-Way bets, the place portion is paid at Middle Tote.
- Win & Place Tote +5%
- Elitebet will pay a dividend 5% higher than the Victorian TAB (STAB) (On profit portion of dividend, not stake).
- Middle Tote
- This product is the middle dividend of the 3 Australian TAB prices.
- Fixed Odds
- Fixed Win & Place odds are available on the Elitebet website and once confirmed are not subject to fluctuation.
- Best Fluctuation
- This product is the Best Price declared by the official On-Course Bookmakers Fluctuations. Each Way Betting is only available on certain races; determined at Elitebet management discretion, based upon individual market percentages and the number of runners in the race. Bets have to be placed 30 minutes prior to the advertised starting time on selected meetings as displayed on the Elitebet website.
- All Racing exotics (Quinella, Exacta, Trifecta, First Four and Quadrella) are paid at the dividend declared by the Victorian TAB (STAB).
- A Multi-Bet (All-Up Bet) is the combination of numerous single bets which multiply the individual odds creating the total dividend. Elitebet accepts Multi-Bets from 2-10 legs including a combination of Racing and Sports. Elitebet maximum dividend for this product is $1,001. The maximum payout on any Multi-Bet is $100,000. Multi-Bets cannot be placed on "dependant events".